Electronic Multi-Measuring Instrument
The ME96SS measures and displays all important values of a low voltage/medium voltage power distribution system. By optional plug-in modules, remote I/O’s and open network communication can be added. The remote I/O will be used for monitoring the MCCB or ACB status or can be used for energy counters. It provides full integration in a CC-Link or Modbus network and allows therefore energy reduction and optimization controlled by a PLC.
- Compact sizes according to DIN
- Easy to read display and simple to learn operation
- Flexible to use and modular expandable
High performance and crystal clear display
- High accuracy monitoring functions by our dedicated ASIC: upper/lower limit monitoring up to 4 items, harmonics monitoring, measures import/export active energy
- Easy to read display functions: 4 items displayable, wide viewing angle LCD
- Wide range of output functions from measuring data to alarm: output function for 7 items, pulse width settable, pulse output at 2 points, analog output range settable
- Communication functions to support open networks: MODBUS® communication, CC-Link communication
- "High-tech, yet simple" operating functions: simple settings, simple operations
One device has multifunction
ME96SS series can replace several measuring devices with one device.
Realized downsizing for ME96SSEB-MB.
ME96SSHB/ME96SSRB are available with built-in logging function and an optional module (ME-0000BU-SS96,ME-0000BU25-SS96) which can retain data even when communication cannot be established.
ME96SS has MODBUS® RTU(RS-485) communication function as standard. Also there are available optional modules usable CC-Link communication and MODBUS® TCP communication in an Ethernet network.
Checking Input Wiring Support Function
Incorrect wiring pattern display function.
Whether the voltage/current input wirings are correct or not is displayed. As for the incorrect wiring display pattern, see the instruction manual.